1. The stone………….after it’s thrown. Throughout the history of man there has been war. Most participants believe in what they are fighting for, and some are just doing what they’re told or trying to survive. We are a warring people. Why can’t we just live and let live. You have your religion and I’ll have mine, ok?
2. The word………….after it’s said. I don’t think there is anyone out there at some time wouldn’t like the chance to take something they’ve said in anger back. It is so easy to lose control and allow our fear, anger or hurt come out in cruel words. You may forgive but trust me you won’t forget. When I’m really mad, I wait a day or two and if I still feel the same, then I say but I really don’t remember a time I have. Perspective it’s a wonderful thing.
3. The occasion………..after it’s missed. It’s hard at times to know when it’s the right opportunity. Sometimes we only recognize after we missed the boat. To help you know when the time is right listen to your tummy. Your mind can confuse you but your gut always tells the truth.
4. The time…………..after it’s gone. We waste so much of our time worrying about nonsense, or things we cannot change or people who aren’t important to us. Why is it we focus our minds on the wrong things. Life is so short. In my mind I’m still 18 even though I’m pretty sure everyone else knows I’m not.
5. A person………….after they die. This is one I am intimately familiar with. Tell everyone you love that you do often because you never know if one day they don’t come home again. But although you can’t get them back after they die; their love for you and your love for them never dies.
Have a great week, do better, and strive for a more authentic life. Be yourself, your best self.
- Worry Wart - Learn to Stop Worrying
- Who Told You Life Would Be Fair?
- Happier New Year
- Your Mother is Always with You.
- Kindness is Power
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.